It is officially Thanksgiving week, and I am bursting with thankfulness. The last three months of starting this business has been full of ups and downs, and I couldn’t be happier and more fulfilled as an entrepreneuress. The decision to make the jump into self-employment is both liberating and terrifying all rolled into one ball of emotions. It can be difficult to find the words to describe this process and where I am at currently with it all, but I will do my best to articulate my many blessings below. I am so thankful for so many things, including:
- My faith in God, to whom I put my trust and success.
- My husband, who is the ultimate supporter and confidant.
- My family and friends for pushing me to believe in myself.
- My former teammates at IMI and the best team of socially-savvy women imaginable who are also my friends and industry colleagues.
- My clients who are near and far, and who are a part of my family and everyday life. I am so thankful to work with so many creative, kind, and intelligent people.
- My very own office space – coming next month – complete with a full work station – goodbye, laptop and helllooooo double screens!
- My industry. I love the ever-changing landscape of social media and digital marketing, and am thankful for a career that keeps me on my toes while constantly continuing to educate.
- My dogs. Who doesn’t love the chance to snuggle up with such sweet and caring animals? They make life better.
- My ability to work from wherever and be completely mobile.
- My travels, both personally and professionally. Having a flexible work schedule allows for a better work/life balance and encourages my adventure to see the world.
The list could go on for miles… what are you most thankful for this week and every week?